- National Bar Association Applauds Confirmation of Richard F. Boulware as a Judge on the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- National Bar Association Announces Top Trailblazers Under 40
- National Bar Association Announces 2014 Maynard Jackson Legacy Awardee
- National Bar Association Applauds Confirmation of Darrin P. Gayles to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- National Bar Association Announces 2014 Hall of Fame Inductees
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
Upcoming National Bar Association Webinars!
Sign-up Today! It's FREE!
April 2: Recent Developments in M&A and Corporate Transactions
April 18: The In-House Lawyer’s Guide to Managing Appeals
May 16: Tactics and Strategies in Criminal and Civil Appeals for Trial Lawyers
June 5: New FCPA Resource Guide: DOJ and SEC’s New Guidance and How it Impacts Your Anti-Corruption Compliance Program
June 11: Intellectual Property in Africa