- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 88th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
Reverend William W. Bennett., Esq.
2237 Sudbury Road N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20012
(202) 502 8776 (O)
Leonard A. Williamson
Click below to access 2012 Conference Materials:
What: National Bar Association Law and Religion Third National Conference
Theme: "Faith, Law and Politics"
When: Friday April 27 and Saturday April 28, 2012
Where: Chicago, Illinois
Venue: Marriott Courtyard Hotel 165 E. Ontario Street Courtyard Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile Conference Room Rate While Available: $149/ night plus tax April 26 and 27.
Program: Includes Continental Breakfast, Seminars, Religious Leader Roundtable, Keynote Luncheon, Exhibition Space Illustrative Seminars: "Voter Education and Election Protection" "Tax, Religion and Politics" "Religious Bodies, 501(c)(3)and Related Liabilities" "Church, Mosque, Temple and the Foreclosure Crisis"
For More Program Information Contact: Professor Carlton Waterhouse 317-274-8055 or the NBA 202 842-3900
The National Bar Association Law and Religion Section will host its third national conference April 27 - 28, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois. The conference theme is "Faith, Law and Politics" It will bring together clergy and lay leaders from various faith communities, community members and activists, lawyers and judges to focus on how the law provides a bridge between faith and politics in our vibrant democracy. Save the date as you do not want to miss this outstanding election year event!
Reverend William W. Bennett, Esquire