- President Rosier Speaks at March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- NBA President Patricia Rosier Calls for 5,000 Attorneys to Participate in Historic 50th Anniversary of March on Washington
- NBA Applauds U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's Call for Reform of Mandatory Prison Sentencing
- National Bar Association Issues "Call for Justice" Urges Legislators to Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws
- 88th Annual Convention & Exhibits
- NBA Announces First Conference Tackling Racism in Sports to be Held in London
1300 Mercantile Lane Suite 139
Largo, MD 20774
(301) 390-2222 (O)
Alvin Gilbert Douglass, Jr, Esq.
Earlene Baggett Hayes, Esq.
Erika L. Davis, Esq.
Gail J. Wright, Esq.
Paul E. Garrison, Esq.
Gloria Johnson, Esq.
Theodora R. Lee, Esq.
Helen Marsh, Esq.
Margo Bouchet, Esq.
Meeta Bass Lyons, Esq.
Rahkel Bouchet, Esq.
Regina Waynes Joseph, Esq.
Valencia Rainey, Esq.
To view committee members bios, please click here.
The NBA makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of this information, which is provided for informational purposes only, and is subject to change without prior notice. The NBA also expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this information. The NBA provides no warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory with respect to the performance of the ADR practitioners, contents of this information, or links to other information. The information is provided as a service to our members and for convenience to the public. Posting and inclusion on this website does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the NBA. The ADR practitioners operate as independent contractors, with no formal remuneration connection with the NBA.
|Capital University Law School presents the 10th National Conference for Minority Professionals in Alternative Dispute Resolution on May 15-16, 2012||65.52 KB|